At Ogletree Deakins, we understand that clients have choices among labour and employment counsel. Why choose Ogletree Deakins?
We represent employers.
- We represent employers of all sizes and across many industries, from small businesses to Fortune 50 companies.
- We have 52 offices, located in 28 states, the District of Columbia, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and in Canada, Mexico, and Europe.
- Our lawyers are admitted to practise in over 40 states and in three countries.
We strive to provide consistent, client-focused representation in accordance with our Client Pledge.
- Our attorneys pledge to provide our clients with value, innovation, quality, collaboration, and effective communication.
We offer rates and rate structures that meet clients’ needs.
- We have representation agreements with major corporations based on alternative fee arrangements structured for their situations.
- We routinely offer tailored alternative fee arrangements to interested clients.
We are committed to diversity.
- We believe our diverse group makes us better—as lawyers, and as people.
- Our lawyers are involved in numerous diverse bar associations and programs.
We offer value-added client service.
- We provide multiple seminar programs, briefings, and webinars for our clients.
- We keep our clients updated with newsletters and e-alerts on new developments.
- We conduct client assessment surveys to assess and improve our performance.
We offer distinguished labour and employment counsel.
- We are proud that our firm was named the “Law Firm of the Year” in the Employment Law – Management category in the 2017 U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” rankings.
- We have more than 225 attorneys listed in the 2018 edition of Best Lawyers.
- Our lawyers have received many other accolades for their experience in labour and employment law.
Ogletree Deakins—Employers and Lawyers, Working Together®