Ogletree Deakins International LLP offers a range of services in relation to the following type of immigration applications:
- Applications for work visas under Tier 2 of the Points Based System, including both Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer and Tier 2 General.
- Dependant applications under the Points Based System.
- Sponsor licence applications under Tier 2 of the Points Based System, including advice and assistance with the sponsorship duties.
- Applications by EEA nationals and their family members for registration certificates, residence cards and permanent residence.
- Representative of an Overseas Business.
- Visit visas for business or tourism.
- Applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain.
- Applications for Citizenship.
Our typical fees will be in the range of £3000 – £8000, depending on the type of application. However, each application is unique and our fees will reflect the complexities involved and issues raised. Please note that every immigration application is unique and once we know your particular circumstances and have more information, we would then be able to offer a more realistic estimate of fees.
The above fee range does not include VAT which is currently 20% and will be added to the invoice. It also does not include any disbursements – please see further below.
Our hourly rates range between £135 – £450 and the applicable rate will depend on a number of factors such as the complexities involved and experience of the solicitor/fee earner who is dealing with your matter.
What services are included?
The work is likely to include the following:
- Meeting you face-to-face and taking instructions.
- Discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming which type of application is appropriate, or any other options that may be available to you.
- Advising you on the requirements under the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria.
- If you do not fulfil the criteria, whether this can be overcome and how.
- Reviewing your supporting evidence and where necessary, helping you to obtain further evidence in support of your application.
- Assistance with preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf. This will also include us providing a detailed letter of representation.
- Advising on the outcome of your visa application and the conditions attached to your visa.
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as visa fees. Where we have agreed to do so beforehand, we will handle the payment of the disbursements on your behalf to ensure a smoother process, however, may require you to put us in funds first.
- We can arrange an interpreter or document translation if this is required and the cost of these will vary.
- If there is an interview and we need to attend with you, there will be additional disbursements relating to mileage and travel expenses.
You will also need to pay any Home Office fees for making the application and the current fees can be accessed on this link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/visa-regulations-revised-table.
Please note that UK Visas and Immigration has outsourced some administrative functions to private companies. The two main providers for applications made outside the UK are VFS Global and Teleperformance, depending on the country from which it is made. These companies will charge their own fees for providing services such as premium application centres, walk-in-without appointment etc., and further details can be accessed on the links below.
- VFS Global: https://www.vfsglobal.com/en/individuals/index.html
- Teleperformance: https://uk.tlscontact.com/
How long will my application take?
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application and the current processing times can be accessed on this link: https://www.gov.uk/visa-processing-times. Processing times and procedure will vary depending on whether you are making your application from outside the UK or in the UK, and not all overseas posts offer priority visa processing options.
We would normally be able to submit an immigration application within 3-4 weeks of you instructing us, but we will let you know at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than this.
If you instruct us, we will provide you with the names of individual lawyers who will be advising on you matter, including the partner responsible for overall supervision. You can find information on each of our lawyer at https://www.ogletreedeakins.co.uk/our-people.
For a detailed quote or to discuss instructing us, please contact Simon McMenemy, UK Managing Partner on 44 (0)207 822 7620 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.