Simon is an experienced employment and data privacy law practitioner. He was called to the Bar in 1995, and subsequently qualified as a solicitor while working in the employment and incentives team of a major global law firm. He has advised on the employment aspects of many major international and multi-jurisdictional mergers and acquisitions. He also has a wide range of experience in advising companies on change management, particularly in relation to acquired rights, pensions and benefits. Simon advises on the increasingly complex issues arising on data privacy and data protection in the workplace and is a Certified Information Privacy Professional and a member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals. He is a trusted advisor to many employers on all their people management issues and has particular expertise in investigations including those relating to potential business ethics violations. Simon is a trained mediator and is also a senior reservist officer in the military.
Admittance to Practice
- Certified Information Privacy Professional
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association
- Member of the European Employment Lawyers Association
- Member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Member of the Law Society of England & Wales
- Member of the Honourable Society of Inner Temple